The job of a Data Administrator can be a difficult one. Here you will find tools and resources that can make the job easier.
- DW Data Responsibilty Guide updated 01.09.18.xlsx - An essential tool for data administrators to keep track of what needs to be done and who is responsible for the tasks. In excel format so you can add or delete lines as needed.
- English Language Learners (ELLs) Screening Help Document.pdf - For data reporting purposes, ELL students refer to English Language Learners (or ELL - English Language Learners). New York State (NYS) must collect and report data on several accountability groups, including LEP Students, in order to meet the requirements of the federal No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act and New York’s Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) waiver. Annual Yearly Progress (AYP) and Performance Indices (PI) are determined for LEP Students.
- Beginning of Year Check List Generic (edit by district).docx - a check list of data to review and audit in the beginning of each school calendar year.
BEDS ePMF Online Teacher Reporting
BEDS Student Enrollment Verification
- NYSED IRS BEDS website - Go to this site for the detailed information on BEDS reporting.
- Building Principal BEDS Verification.xls - Use this form for principal sign off on BEDS verification.
- Reporting BEDS SIRS 312 313 314 316 319 Report Guide rev 1217.pdf - Student enrollment counts from SIRS are calculated for public schools and districts, and for charter schools. Nonpublic schools, including Article 81 schools, will not see BEDS enrollment verification reports in L2RPT at this time. These enrollment counts are used for many purposes including: State aid calculations, generating targeted federal program aid, Limited English Proficient (LEP) student counts for Part 154, reporting in New York State Report Cards and to the media and general public upon request, and Universal PreK (UPK) grant allocations.
Accountability Verification Timeline
Special Education Verification